Sunday, May 25, 2014

Spread the word about my new blog and win a free design consultation

If you are interested in home design, I would love for you to follow my new blog. To help me get the word out about it, I will have a drawing and the winner will receive a free 15 minute design consultation over the phone. I have worked on projects around the US including Colorado, Washington DC, Florida, Virginia, South Carolina, and as far away as Barcelona, Spain, so I am used to working long distance on a project. You would be surprised what we can accomplish over email and the phone! The winner can ask me any design question or design dilemma they have, and I will answer it. How do you enter? Share this post with your Facebook friends, comment on my blog, or add one of my blog photos to your Pinterest page and your name will be entered in the drawing. Follow my blog and your name will be entered in the drawing twice. The drawing will be held on June 8th. Hope you enjoy reading my posts and thanks for helping!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment